“Very Mediocre and High Priced for the Food Quality”
Review of Buffet City

Buffet City
Ranked #59 of 117 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Chinese
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Very Mediocre and High Priced for the Food Quality”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

All of these reviews are correct because the inconsistency of the food quality depends on the time of day you visit. Stay away except after lunch or dinner start otherwise expect food with a dried out crusty top. Good variation but nothing outstanding. If you just want to fill your belly this is a place to do it but don't expect anything special.
Try Sabaw in St. Cloud instead for outstanding Asian Cuisine.

• Visited June 2013

Kissimmee, Florida
“Chinese- American Buffet”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Went here for a baby shower! A private room was provided and they do make accomodations for private parties. Huge selection of dishes...if you can't find something that you like then no place would please you! Food was plentyful, hot and tasty. Sushi (which I do not eat) look fresh. Steaks cooked to order and a large variety of shrimp dishes. Definitely will go back for an inexpensive meal for the family.

• Visited November 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Terrible..Avoid if Possible..”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I'm a local and have been here a few times...well enough to write this negative review. On one occasion my sister and I decided to try this place out and my mother (not a big fan of buffets) came as well. She did not eat but my sister and I did. With that being said the waitress was literally eye hawking us the WHOLE TIME to make sure we did sneak food to my mother who was unimpressed with the food anyways. On another occasion my sister went with her boyfriend and said she spotted a bug in her food. She alerted the waitress and said she SCOOTED THE BUG UNDER HER FOOD!!! and said to get another plate?!! My sister still had to pay full price and also told me when the waitress "THOUGHT" she wasn't getting a tip she had an attitude and exclaimed "you're not giving me a tip?!" I wouldn't have either because they really do is refresh your drinks every ONCE in awhile and stare at you the whole time, especially scooting bugs around in my plate?! (Disgusting) Need some tips on customer service but I guess it's not big deal to them because tons of unknowing and unsuspecting customers will be fooled by the big "Buffet City" sign "welcoming" them in...Golden Corral is not too far off and is in Kissimmee if you're looking for quality and a name you can trust. I try my best not bash but to actually support local restaurants in my community but unfortunately this one is not up to par in my book.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jbonilla72
Woodbridge, Virginia
“It was pretty good...”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We went here after searching for something filling and quick for our family after our drive to Orlando. One thing I will say is that they have a HUGE selection of food. They have almost anything you could want. The traditional Chinese dishes were flavorful and filling. The other dishes were pretty good. The sushi bar was good. I would recommend eating here for a quick fix.

• Visited July 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida, United States
“Just love the varities of dishes”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Food was hot and very tasty. Always clean at the buffet site and nice clientel. Everyone was very helpful in serving the hot meals. I will return soon again.

Visited April 2012