“Fabulous find!”

The Silver Lining Cafe
Ranked #9 of 129 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I found this little cafe on trip adviser while looking for a place to stop for lunch on our way to Wild Florida. We loved it. I had the caprese salad, along with the tomatoes and fresh Mozzarella, they added diced cukes, melon and salted cashews! It was wonderful. My husband had the 8 hour pulled pork sandwich. Also excellent. Wish I had read further down the reviews and stayed for dessert!

1  Thank mar831

Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is cute, quaint place for lunch. Everything is made to order so don't expect "fast food" service. Relax and enjoy the atmosphere. The chicken salad and Naijah's Secret Garden soup are amazing!! Try it...you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank travelgrlFlorida
Reviewed 14 February 2014

not your average diner, worth a looksee if you are in the area. The food tasted fresh, the tea was freshly brewed and the deserts where outstanding. Not much choice if you have picky kids though, but I'm sure if you ask, they can make you a grill cheese sandwich.

1  Thank LarzInc
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place after our adventure at Wild Florida. What a great discovery. The food was flavorful and fresh! Silver Lining Cafe is run by a husband and wife and you can tell they love what they do! They are extremely friendly and very hospitable. If you are in the area this is a must. If I were you I would make sure to save room for desert.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We have been reading about this restaurant on social media for about a month and just had to give it a try. I am totally impressed! I just ate a meal that was incredible. Everything is homemade! Their pumpkin soup is to die for. Their club sandwich is the best I've ever had. After eating at the Silver Lining Cafe, it will be hard to eat at a chain-restaurant again. What a difference. Who knew? BTW, I forgot to mention the value for the money. Great deal!

1  Thank John and Susan S