“Perfect Location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SGIBound
Brandon, MS
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had a 2 week stay in July 2013. The house was perfect for our family of 8. Overall the house was great. It is in a great location as on one side there is a vacant lot. The view was excellent and the screened in porch was the the hangout for our family. The pool was very refreshing. The utensils, pots and pans could be stocked better but we were able to make do. On the first day we noticed the coffee maker wasn't working well. We called Resort Vacation Properties and they sent a new one within an hour. We have visited SGI many times now and we always use RVP. We would recommend RVP over any other rental company on the island.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of utensils
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Brentwood TN

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
23 Jan 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay at Watercolor. With regards to heating of the pool - Pool heat is an optional amenity & is available for a fee on select properties. You can find information on pool heat availability on each property’s page on our website as well as in our printed vacation planner. Pool heat should be requested in advance of arrival. Thank you for your patronage. We hope to have you back as our guests again soon.
Cordially,
Resort Vacation Properties
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing