“Absolutely Amazing Stay”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BarbDeBlo...
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Absolutely Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

This was our first visit to St. George Island, so we rented this home based on reviews and pictures. We just got back from our 7 day spring break vacation at this gorgeous home and I can't begin to tell you just how perfect it was. We traveled with three adults and three older children and our little shitzu, and we really did have the time of our lives. We drove from Wisconsin and we were a little skeptical that the place might not live up to the pictures but it really did in every way. As a matter of fact, we knew the place before we even got to the door because it was identical to every photo. It was spacious, it was very nicely decorated and it was just exactly what was represented. With three bedrooms and three 1/2 baths, everyone was very happy with their accommodations. There was a spacious living room area on each level with pull out couches, , an open concept kitchen and dining room area, a fireplace, a laundry room and very nice appliances. The pool was lovely and the hot tub was great. We had a problem with the hot tub on the 2nd day and I called that night and someone was out to the house by 8;00 a.m to fix the hot tub. They picked the trash up twice, and even had someone come and clean the pool halfway through our stay. The property rental company was so easy to work with and everything was just too good to be true. We loved the house because even though it is situated a couple of streets back from the beach, there is not a house on either side or in front of this house, so that it was like you were isolated if you wanted to be. The locals were friendly and helpful and the restaurants were amazing. We had lunches and dinners out, and even caught a band at one of the local bars. The fishing was great and the beach was within an easy walking distance. We will be going back next year, and would love to stay at this same house.....it was great!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful home to include the private pool and hot tub
Liked least: The stairs would be hard on someone with any walking disability.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Florida

A romantic getaway
Boonville Indiana
Reviewed 23 January 2012 for a stay in September 2011

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing