“Perfection”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Andrea C
Monticello, Georgia
“Not worth our money”
Reviewed 10 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Sand N' Sea could be a very nice beach cottage with some work. It is in a great location with a wonderful view of the ocean. The board walk and deck is wonderful. The house is in much need of a renovation- time has taken it's toll. The house has an overall grungy feel because of old things (tub, tile in bathroom, carpet, furniture). We felt like the price of the home didn't reflect the quality. Very disappointed I am sorry to say!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view.
Liked least: The house!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
10 Aug 2012
Dear Andrea C,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize that the home did not fully meet your expectations. We have forwarded your comments on to the homeowners for their review and consideration. Again, we appreciate you sharing your comments with us. We hope to have you back as our guests again in the future.
Cordially,
Resort Vacation Properties
Egypt Alabama
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Reviewed 6 February 2012 for a stay in July 2011

GA
Reviewed 31 March 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,559
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing