“Great Week-end!!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
3 Sep 2013
Dear Drummond Family,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property “Casablanca”! It is always a good feeling when a guest lets us know that they’ve enjoyed their stay with us! Our maintenance department is taking care to repair and check all the screen work at the home to ensure they are safe, so we appreciate your making us aware of it. We will also forward your suggestion of the living room chairs on to the owner. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Cordially,

Reviewed 25 January 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Reviewed 23 January 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Rome GA
Reviewed 31 March 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
31 Mar 2011
Thank you for sharing your vacation rental feedback with us. We are delighted that overall you enjoyed your stay, but apologize that raccoons interrupted the quiet enjoyment of your stay. Due to the natural & pristine environment on St. George Island, all sorts of wildlife flourish, including raccoons. They can be rascals sometimes. A trapper was sent out after your departure & no further issues have been reported at this time. Thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to having you back as our guests again in 2011.
Sincerely, Resort Vacation Properties
Reviewed 15 June 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
15 Jun 2010
Thank you for sharing your rental experience with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your vacation on St. George Island and your stay at Casablanca. We are absolutely delighted that you found the trip to be a "magical escape." We couldn't agree with you more. We truly believe St. George Island is a magical place. We hope you will come back & see us again soon.
Sincerely, Resort Vacation Properties
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$2,100
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing