“Replaced by The Black Marlin” 2 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Oyster Bay Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Evansville, Indiana
“Replaced by The Black Marlin”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Black Marlin has been open a little over a month and they need to train their staff and tweak the menu.

Visited May 2014

Gainesville, Florida (home of the Gators!)
“OOB as far as I can see”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

They are closed. I saw all the reviews, wanted to see, but they are no more apparently. Had my wife, kids and brother / sister in law.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank johndfffff
St. George Island
“Decent but a Problem, II”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012

My son and I found the food good but just like the other reviewer I found the restaurant unilaterally added 20% (including tax in the base) as my tip. Nothing was said to me that the restaurant had such a policy. I usually give 15% (ex tax) and consider this ample. So I would advise to ask about their tip policies before ordering.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Charles L
Georgia
“Decent but a problem”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I would give 5 stars across the board had I not checked my bank account this morning. It appears as though the waitress took it upon herself to add money onto the tip I wrote in.
The food is fine but keep your receipts as I am unsure if this is a standard practice at this establishment.

5 Thank dawgguyrw
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

We have been going here for years. Wasn't crowded on a Saturday night but food still good had steak and baked potato husband had sea food. Like I said good service good food and a beautiful view of the bridge and bay at dusk perfect

Visited July 2012