St George Inn
Buccaneer Inn(St. George Island)
US$175
Official Hotel
Rancho Inn(Apalachicola)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
Best Western Apalach Inn(Apalachicola)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$112
Hotwire.com
US$195
US$189
Orbitz.com
Mainstay Suites(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
Priceline
Port Inn(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$121
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrocking chairswithin walking distancesecond floortotal escapethoroughly enjoyed our staycoral suitegrocery storeolder innfresh paintcookie cutterrelaxing atmosphereflat screen tvflorida seafoodthe blue heronsunrise roomundergoing renovationsbeautiful island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We spent two nights here with my daughter and two children ( 14 and 12 ). The island itself is a nice get away place, not fancy but good beach and available water sports. Restaurants in general just OK, but no complaints there.
The inn just needs complete remodeling inside and out, apparently being done piecemeal by staff; a long way to go!
Location is very good, but don't believe pictures, not sure when they were taken, but probably in another decade!
Can't recommend, but it was the only place available for just a two day rental.
Overall enjoyed the island in spite of accomodations.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank jamiestanley13
Reviewed 5 June 2014

5 JUNE 2014 - what a total disappointment and I join several of my other travelers who have also echoed their disappointment, but I wanted to give it a chance. From the arrival to the departure it has been a disappointment. For the dollars I should have stayed in Apalachicola.
Room was not cleaned - coffee not provided (unless we asked for the grounds), bed not made, towels not changed, and the décor is more than shabby. Shower fixtures not fixed to wall, toilet covers chipped, room hasn't been painted in a long time. Barking dogs belonging to the receptionist welcome you to the "Inn." Wifi would only work outside in the hallways. For the $$$$ I should have gone someplace else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tburke2743
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Well let see... At check in the was a bare foot woman in the lobby of the hotel folding sheets with her teeth that had just come out of the dryer. While a free roaming dog rushed up to greet me in the lobby. The room where I was supposed to check into had two teenagers lying on the bed watching tv in the room. The owners new this cause they asked the kids for the room key before I was to check in. (aka a clean room). Needless to say I took my business else where.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ken G
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Arrive at the Inn and no one to greet you but a child! Not even a hello! We felt like we came to someones home uninvited! It looked like a miss of a house! The child said let me get my mom! Unfinished home, looks like they have been repairing the home for years and money has been lacking! Get to our room and it looked like it was decorated with "Garage Sale furniture" or give away stuff! The comforter on the bed was so old and snagged up it looked like it had been washed one too many times! Anyways we asked to be moved and the Inn keeper (not a happy person) wanted to know what was the problem? There was too many to mention so she gave us a choice of another room since we couldnt get our money back! Terrible nights rest! I recommend that you go somewhere else! St. George Island has nothing to offer! Its hard to get to and nothing there to do or really see! Beach was ok but you can find that anywhere!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pt_steele
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Our reservation was changed to a larger ground floor room with a kitchenette. There was renovation going on but the Inn Keeper helped keep the noise to a minimum. Nightlife in the immediate area was entertaining but the frogs from the pond always won out. A quick walk to the beach and our beloved dog was welcomed(pet friendly was the main reason to originally choose this hotel). Would go back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple