“Yummy food for a great price”
Review of Island Cow Trading Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Island Cow Trading Company
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mackinaw
“Yummy food for a great price”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is a fun atmosphere and fast service! This was my husband and I's first visit there. We ate there for lunch and sat outside and had a super nice young man for our server (wish I remembered his name to thank him again). We had a variety of tender moist muffins brought to us for appetizer which I thought was unique and fun. The portions were fairly large and I was sad I didn’t have a microwave at our hotel to heat up our left overs. The food was hot and fresh and came quickly. My husband and I had the Reuben. I had the turkey and he the regular Reuben. We shared a plate of sweet potato fries; which were thick cut with a side of sweet dipping sauce, wishing I could have some now! There are lots of menu items to choose from for breakfast or lunch. If you have to wait there was a bag toss game to entertain you. I liked that we were able to look over the menu while we waited for a table. So once we got our table we were able to place our order, genius!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Andrea C

Brooklyn, New York
“Fun and Yummy”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

They have a lot of nice food on the menu and a pleasant atmosphere with a lot of space. I had brunch there and my friend and I liked it very much. It was really good!

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“A fun place for decent food”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Memo is a little busy, but food is well prepared, crab cakes are great, salads are fresh and plentiful and service solid.

A nice lunch place. Menu is a little too busy, but they do not pretend to be what they are not.

A must place for a casual lunch or breakfast

• Visited July 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Fishy...”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I had a grilled grouper sandwich. I eat a lot of grouper when I'm on the west coast of Florida because it's always fresh. This didn't taste fresh--too fishy tasting. I probably should have sent it back. There are other places, notably the Lazy Flamingo, with excellent grouper. Service was good.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank GrillMaster47
Punta Gorda,FL
“Great burgers.”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

This is a really neat place. I love there burgers, But all of there food is really good. Beautiful place to ride to.

Visited May 2013