“more than a cow”

Add it.
Island Cow Trading Company
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We go there every time we are in Sanibel.
Good food at fair prices.
Friendly staff and fast service.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is a fun atmosphere and fast service! This was my husband and I's first visit there. We ate there for lunch and sat outside and had a super nice young man for our server (wish I remembered his name to thank him again). We had a variety of tender moist muffins brought to us for appetizer which I thought was unique and fun. The portions were fairly large and I was sad I didn’t have a microwave at our hotel to heat up our left overs. The food was hot and fresh and came quickly. My husband and I had the Reuben. I had the turkey and he the regular Reuben. We shared a plate of sweet potato fries; which were thick cut with a side of sweet dipping sauce, wishing I could have some now! There are lots of menu items to choose from for breakfast or lunch. If you have to wait there was a bag toss game to entertain you. I liked that we were able to look over the menu while we waited for a table. So once we got our table we were able to place our order, genius!

1  Thank Andrea C
Reviewed 13 August 2013

They have a lot of nice food on the menu and a pleasant atmosphere with a lot of space. I had brunch there and my friend and I liked it very much. It was really good!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Memo is a little busy, but food is well prepared, crab cakes are great, salads are fresh and plentiful and service solid.

A nice lunch place. Menu is a little too busy, but they do not pretend to be what they are not.

A must place for a casual lunch or breakfast

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I had a grilled grouper sandwich. I eat a lot of grouper when I'm on the west coast of Florida because it's always fresh. This didn't taste fresh--too fishy tasting. I probably should have sent it back. There are other places, notably the Lazy Flamingo, with excellent grouper. Service was good.

1  Thank GrillMaster47