“Great outdoor fun!”

Pine Island Paradise Paddling Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Pine Island Paradise Paddling offers kayak and stand up paddle (SUP)board rental and eco-tours on Pine Island. We also delivery rental kayaks and stand up paddle boards to visitors on Sanibel,Captiva, Ft Myers, Cape Coral,and Pine Island. Great prices on weekly rentals.
New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great outdoor fun!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We were looking for a good outdoor adventure to get away from the Florida crowds and this was the perfect choice! The owners were very friendly and helpful, gave a lot of information about the area and got us settled into our kayaks. We kayaked the mangroves and saw some beautiful birds, a raccoon and lot of fish jumping. Then once back to the house I kept going toward the mouth of the bay and found two playful dolphins that put on quite a show! They told us that we may encounter manatees or dolphins in that area and they were right! The dolphins were zooming back and forth along the sea wall and then would come around, go under the kayak and at one point, one of the stopped next to my kayak, rolled over and laid there looking at me! I followed them and they entertained me for about 40 minutes! So cool to see them in their natural environment!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tammy C

New Hampshire
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We have a place in Cape Coral that we visit frequently and during our last trip we decided to try SUP. Found Pine Island online and so glad we did. Eldon and Chris are excellent guides and so knowledgeable. They are friendly and outgoing. It was a little windy and our daughter was struggling a bit but Eldon did a great job coaching her and giving her positive support that she pushed through and was happy she did because we ended up having a couple of dolphins come and play with us which just made our day. They also do a night program that looks amazing and we definitely want to check that out when we come back. Chris and Eldon showed us how enjoyable SUP is and now my husband and I are looking for our own boards to have back here in NH for the summer.

Visited February 2014
South Deerfield
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Like learning from a friend”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

My husband and I did an escorted kayak tour. We were looking for an overview of the southern end of Pine Island (we have kayaked on lakes and rivers and are not familiar with tide-effects). Chris was friendly, comfortable and a great companion. She had maps for us, waterproof boxes for our cameras, towels and extra water. The waterways are peaceful and beautiful. We will got back to kayak on our own AND to try paddle boarding.

Visited February 2014
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

So happy we found this place! We've only been in the area for a little over a month. Having moved from California, we were excited to trade surf for SUP. I stumbled onto Pine Island Paddling on Yelp and decided to give them a call. I talked with Chris and she was so nice! We decided to drive out and just take a look. We thought that maybe we would do a 24 hour rental. They have great rental prices and 1/2 off for the second rental.

We arrived and met Chris and her husband Eldon. Both were super friendly and informative. They showed us all their boards but hubby was hooked immediately on a gorgeous 12' board. While waiting, we saw a mother dolphin teaching her baby to play in the water, a bald eagle and a really pretty Osprey. Such a pretty place and such nice people.

So we bought the board. Amazing price BTW. We have been to another place and checked out boards online and we knew they have the best deal in town. Honestly, for what we would have paid for a used board at other stores, we got a new, top of the line board INCLUDING a $200 adjustable fiber carbon paddle, leash and straps. Every other place we've seen charges for those. Eldon and Chris even delivered the board to our home later that day!

Cut to the short- we took the board to Naples yesterday and we LOVED it! It rides like a dream! Hubby is so happy with his new board and I can't wait to get my yoga board! Thanks to you both. See you soon!

*** UPDATE 3/18/2013- Since my original update we went back to PIPP and bought another board for me. I got the yoga board and love it. It's incredibly sturdy and so much fun. I can't tell you how many times I've had the most amazing days on this board. It has been one adventure after another now that hubby and myself both have boards and can go together.

I was originally a little apprehensive about being on a board. Now it feels like second nature. I see dolphins on practically every trip. I saw a manatee the first day I took my new board out at Lovers Key. I saw another one on my birthday. It just doesn't get more magical than that. It's a purchase I have never regretted. You literally see nature in a way you never have - and get a great workout in the process.

It's totally addicting. ;)

Visited January 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Made a potentially dreary day AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Chris was a great tour guide. It was raining all day and the sun had finally cleared up. We had a nice couple hours out in the peaceful estuaries. We saw amazing wildlife and were even lucky enough to be paddling by dolphins! Really made our faction special. SUP or kayaking, it'll be a great time.

Visited January 2014