“Great find by the beach”
Review of Black Palm Restaurant - CLOSED

Black Palm Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place on late Sunday morning looking for a place that still served breakfast after 11:30am. They offered a Sunday brunch from 10am-2pm here. And what a pleasent surprise. I really like the food here. The coffee was good, the food was good and the service was good. The hot sauce is hot as it should be. The arepa was so good - I wanted to take more with me. The pork belly could have been more cooked & crispier in my opinion. The chorizo was well done! I really enjoyed this place. I would defn'ly come back again. Next time maybe I'll be in for dinner.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We stopped by for brunch based on the recommendation from the consierge. There was noone there so we were a bit hesitant but were so glad that we stopped by. Top top too notch food. Plates artfully prepared. Amazing.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

My wife and I love this place. Its in the quaint town of Pass-e-Grille, Florida and it is the best food we have had in a long time. Atmosphere is quaint, food is sublime and the staff is attentive, friendly and informative. We heard about the place and thought we would try it for dinner and it was the best decision of our trip. Try the Ceviche de la Costa app...so bright, tangy, delicious and the Quesadilla app was amazing. Plus have the Paella Marinara or the El Regalo...soooo gooood, but so much food try to finish it, you will want to but if you do you will miss out on the amazing deserts. Only negative...the coffee is just normal american restaurant coffee....wish it was real colombian would have made everything perfect.
Definitely coming back to the Black Palm when we are back in Florida.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I recently hosted a rehearsal dinner for my son and his fiance at the Black Palm. We all enjoyed the dinner. Everyone of my guests whom I spoke with said that they enjoyed the food and the ambience at the restaurant. They did not disappoint and I thought everything went very well. We were comfortable at the tables and the room looked really nice. There were many compliments about the food from the guests. Several people asked me how I found the restaurant because they want to come back to visit. Very pleased with the event.

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is really nice - the food is amazing! We had a number of tapas and all are excellent . Only one negative is that 4 servers for one table of 4 is too much it got really confusing ordering and we had to tell multiple servers the same thing for instance we were given the check by one server but next server asked if we wanted desert which we did then next server came to collect the check without realizing we ordered desert and it was basically
Like this the entire dinner very confusing but they are very polite and great food I recommend it .