“OMG!”

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“OMG!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Polynesian Putter is still there! I used to take my kids there way back in the l980's and was surprised when I drove by that it was still open! Looks pretty shabby compared to when I used to go there often but it's also about 1/2 the price of the fancier place up the beach. Worth a stop if you are a family staying on St. Pete Beach.

1 Thank pumpkins39

Ortonville, Minnesota
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“run down fun”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Not the newest mini putt that is for sure but 6 of us had fun and was cheap entertainment. Would go back next time we are there.

St. Paul
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A little worn down, but still fun for the family.”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband and two teenaged sons enjoyed a round of mini golf at Polynesian Putter. We went mid-afternoon and it wasn't crowded at all. A fun way to spend an hour, especially since it was a little chilly to spend much time at the beach.

Summit, New Jersey
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Little Old”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fun, but old. the greens are falling apart as are some of the holes. Don't go right after dinner. It's so crowded then!

Visited April 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Cute!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the challenging courses, the awesome island like style, and the friendly folk!

Visited November 2013