“Laid Back”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Laid back atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. Great fish tacos, we had both blackened & grilled. Children's menu was good & the kids enjoyed their meals. Gator appetizer was pretty good. Service was attentive.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

You get a lot of food for a reasonable price, but the onion rings were dripping in oil and were tasteless. The blackened grouper was not that special.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had a great meal at Dockside Dave's. There were 5 of us. We ordered 4 grouper sandwiches all prepared differently (country fried, buffalo, blackened,and grilled.) All were great. Also had an order of shrimp pasta which had a great creamy sauce and lots of shrimp. Oh, and the onions rings are thick and perfectly cooked. Yes, we over ordered, but we didn't mind. Would go back.

1  Thank Jani S
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The last day of our vacation, I wanted some good Grouper. I was nervous about going to a seafood restaurant because my husband is allergic to shellfish and I thought there wouldn't be anything he would enjoy. We found that they also had chicken fingers on the menu (one of his favorites) and onion rings. He thoroughly enjoyed those while I had my Grouper and jalapeno poppers. It was a great way to spend our last night in St. Pete Beach.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

It's great to see a non-chain restaurant in a touristy area that can provide a good bang for the buck. Portions were generous. Grouper was excellent. Onion rings and fried mushrooms were very good. Conch fritter were ok. The cheeky waitress provided good and fun service. I love the dry humor.