“Two times”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
York, Pennsylvania
“Two times”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Love this place, the wait staff is fun and very attentive. Always get the shrimp, this time it wasn't as good as normal, but we still went back a 2nd time. I even love the waffle fries.

canfield
“Very good!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

we ate here our first day at St. Pete Beach. Small place on Gulf Blvd, not a lot of atmosphere, casual dining. Our party had 3 grouper dinners, a salad, and grouper nuggets. The onion rings and calamari are very good. I would pass on the key lime pine, not "limey" at all, on a chocolate graham cracker crust. Weird combination.

Visited July 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“One of the best Fried Grouper Sandwiches Ever!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was traveling on business and spending a week in Tampa St. Pete area. My business associate suggested Dockside Dave's for the fried grouper. My all time favorite fried grouper sandwich is at Islamorada Fish Company. This one ranks right there! It is fresh awesome grouper. Very crisp beer batter! So Tasty! It was about an 8x8 inch piece of thick grouper. Amazing! It is now on my list of places I have to return to. Thanks Dockside Dave's!

TX
“Reviews are Right - Great”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Had the grouper sandwich and onion rings. Best grouper sandwich I have ever had. This was my favorite meal in St Petes. Everyone of us loved it. Must stop by here. Try the horseradish sauce with the onion rings. Writing this review makes me wish I was back there. Very good.

Dayton, Ohio
“Super fresh fish at great prices”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Went with a group of 10. Restaurant is small, but they move fast! Ordered grouper platter for only $18! It was amazing. Seafood soup is to die for! Veggies are so delicious. Everything was fresh and tasty.

1 Thank Lourn2