Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$327
  • Pool
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$214
Alden Suites
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$211
US$195
US$277
US$163
US$144
Kimpton Hotel Zamora(St. Pete Beach)
US$293
US$190
Hotels.com
  • Pool
St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$180
US$394
US$304
Orbitz.com
All reviewswithin walking distancerestaurant recommendationsheated poolsmall kitchenwater viewwalk in closetfull kitchenst petedoreendocksuitetemploaccommodationsdolphinsfloridagulf
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My adult daughter and I recently stayed at Pasa Tiempo during our recent visit to St. Pete's Beach. The place was just lovely, very private and well kept, and within walking distance of historic St. Pete. Most impressive was Sherry, the owner, and her staff. They were all so very kind and helpful. We didn't want to leave the tranquil sound of the fountains, the warm pool, or the peaceful bay. It was a little slice of heaven. Thanks for the memories.

Room Tip: We had an upstairs unit, a suite with a king bed. It was perfect for two.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank TriciaC824
Reviewed 30 March 2013

This inn is lovingly tended. All of the other reviews are accurate. Little touches like champagne on ice in the common room and robes to wear really make a difference to us as travelers. No children allowed means peace and quiet even during spring break.

That said, be warned that St Pete Beach is not a lovely little beach community. Lots of traffic and high rises that blot out the Gulf Coast marred the experience for us. Sanibel Island is a far nicer place to vacation. There is a tiny little downtown area within walking distance of Pasa Tiempo that has a nice tapas restaurant Chill, however.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank scoutandbyron
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I came to St. Pete's for business. I found this place on Tripadvisor. I arrived about 6 pm, tired from a long drive. Sherry and Doreen (the two nicest women you would ever want to meet) were waiting for me in the office. I was offered a refreshing glass of champagne while I checked in. The room was lovely and super clean. It was also quiet - something I really needed after each day of work. The resort is very small - and has an intimate feel to it. The restaurant recommendations were wonderful. I plan to return again the next time I am in St. Pete's for business. Thank you again Sherry for making Pasa Tiempo my home away from home.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank U B
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My husband and I recently spent a week at Pasa Tiempo and we would highly recommend this resort for travellers seeking tranquility and a touch of elegance. The property is simply beautiful with lush gardens and palm trees. Our room had a private patio that overlooked the water and every morning I would sit outside and watch the various birds and the dolphins that swim past in the bay. The view is spectacular and can be enjoyed at any time of the day as there are tables set up along the dock. At night there are tiny white lights that decorate the palm trees and solar lanterns on the tables that make this the perfect place to enjoy a coffee or a cocktail.
The staff are attentive to all your needs and everything is done with a smile. It is a short walk (5 minutes) to town where they are restaurants that serve a great breakfast. There are also several unique gift shops, banks etc., and the beach itself is only 5 blocks away.
Pasa Tiempo is the perfect place to unwind, to sit back and appreciate the beauty of nature with all the comforts of home.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank plainjane647
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I had an amazing vacation experience at Pasa Tiempo. The property is beautiful with amazing views of the bay! The rooms are beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable. The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful and made great restaurant recommendations. It is within walking distance to the beach, restaurants, and shops. I ran on the beach everyday, but what I enjoyed the most was relaxing by the private pool (no kids) looking out at the bay! PRICELESS!! This is a very unique vacation destination with the fun of the St. Pete's Beach area with the private relaxation of the Pasa Tiempo.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends