A friend of ours was having a surprise birthday party at a nearby hotel. When we tried to book a room, it was full. I started looking on trip advisor to find somewhere else to book a room and stumbled upon Pasa Tiempo. From the minute I first spoke to Sherry, to the minute we left Pasa Tiempo and said goodbye to Doreen, the service was superb.
The resort itself exceeded our expectations. This place is even more beautiful than the pictures. Our room was immaculate (and I am very picky). The flooring was clean and beautiful, the furniture was charming, the local art on the walls just added that something special to the room. The view of the bay was breathtaking. The pool area clean, relaxing, and nicely furnished.
The location is perfect because you are in walking distance to the beach, but have a gorgeous view of the bay, sailboats, etc. As far as our friend's party, we attended and had a great time with them down on St.Pete beach where it was lively, exciting, and fun. But when it was over, we escaped back to Pasa Tiempo where it was quiet and tranquil and had a relaxing weekend away from the business of our daily lives. We will definitely be back.
You will not be disappointed. My only hesitation in writing this review is that the best kept secret on St.Pete Beach will be revealed and there may be no room at the inn the next time we want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pasa Tiempo is not a B&B but is classified under B&B's and Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence And Resort
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida