“Wedding Weekend at Pasa Tiempo Waterfront Resort”

Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Wedding Weekend at Pasa Tiempo Waterfront Resort”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I spent a recent long weekend at Pasa Tiempo Waterfront Resort and we could not have asked for more! From check-in to check-out, it was a wonderful experience. Pasa Tiempo is away from the hustle and bustle of Spring breakers, yet walking distance to anything you need. Between the wonderful courtyard, heated pool and lounge chairs on the dock, they truly give you everything you need for a relaxing getaway. No doubt that we will return as soon as we can!

Room Tip: Each room has it's own perks, some have extra windows, others have a private courtyard. We staye...

2 Thank JenBussman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My fiancée and I needed a nice get away. The Pasa Tiempo Resort easily filled that need. The view from our room was outstanding. Many pictures were taken overlooking the water that had friends and family in awe. I would like to arrive by boat on one of our future visits, having a very nice dock off the deck. I am especially appreciative of Doreen and Sherry's flexibility to work with our schedule on such a short notice weather it was by luck, effort on their part or both I am extremely pleased with how our stay resulted.

Room Tip: To help choose a room that suites your needs I recommend a pre-walk through if you have that chance...

1 Thank Mick P
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights in March and we loved it! The accommodations are exceptional with lovely decor, comfy beds and convenient to several great restaurants. We loved every restaurant that Sherry recommended to us. Sherry and Doreen were friendly and super helpful. The landscaped courtyard and amazing views were tranquil and relaxing. We will go back and we highly recommend it! Byron and Mari

Room Tip: If you can swing it, definitely get one of the rooms with a view of the water!
1 Thank agnesjulia
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We've been going to Pasa Tiempo for six years and each time it gets better. It was wonderful under the previous owner and we didn't know how it could be better, but it was! Just looking at their website and the picture of the pool was enough to lift the winter cold from my being. Sherry, Doreen and the whole staff were wonderful - I can't rave enough about them. I'm trying to think of something to complain about but there is nothing!

JackieandMel

Room Tip: First floor - you don't have to carry luggage up the stairs. .
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Jacquelyn A
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Pasa Tiempo was a delightful find- private, quiet and perfectly appointed. The courtyard is beautifully designed; it would be perfect for a small wedding! Minor disappointment was that a notice in the kitchenette said that it was only for 'warming' food not 'cooking' food. Confusing since it was a fairly well equipped kitchenette with full range, microwave and full size refrigerator. Still it was great to have the kitchenette and we ate out in the evenings anyway.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank familytrip17
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We arrived from Tamp Airport on Saturday and Drove to Pasa Tiempo. After we parked in our off street parking lot and walked up to the gated Pasa Tiempo we were greated by the sound of peaceful music and the sound of falling water. As we entered the gate we knew this was going to be a great place. We were met in the office by Doreen (who is a sweet heart..so friendly) she walked us to our room. As walking we walked pass many water fountains and lush palm trees and plants. As we were walking we passed the deck that over sits on the bay. What a site to see. We took a left turn and Dorren took us into out private court yard with chairs sitting outside of our room. Oh my, we fell in love with the place and my wife said to me, "boy you out did yourself on this place", and I sure did. We had a king size confortable bed with TV and DVR player. Oh yea, they have a machine in the office that you can get DVR movies from for free. The bedroom and bath were just all redone and inside the room had a great decore. Room was clean with air condition (which we didnt need with such a great breeze coming from the bay). They had a refegerator, and a K-cup coffee machine with assorted K-cups on coffee and cream in the room. As you exited our court yard and took a right they had a heated swimming pool with towels and beach chairs there for you. In the moring I would walk out on the deck with my coffee and sit on the chairs provided for you, Also went to the office and got the morning paper which was also provide for you to read. I sat there read the paper, drank the coffee and watch the many birds that walk and dive into the bay to feed. It is admizing the wild life that is all around this place. On the 2nd morning as I was outside with the coffee, 6 dauphins swam by. Just sitting on that deck in the early morning hours is like your in heaven. In the morning also we would open the double doors to our room and just watch the bay and hear the waves as you laid in bed. The view from our bed looked as if we were floating in the bay. Yes you may pay a little more for the bay view but it well worth it, trust me. At night we sat with some wine and just watched the stars and talked to the other guest if you wanted to. As I said we had a Pvt court yard and if we didnt want to be bothered we sat by ourselves. Pasa Tiempo is like 4 blocks from the beach and its out of the busy tourist ridden St Pete's main fare. Also, Sherry the owner, mets and greets everyone of her guest. She also is such a pleasent person, every morning as I sat outside she would greet myself and ask if everything was OK and did we need anything. We did ask for some restruants that were good and Dorren can with us with a list and also Sherry gave us some great locations. Every place they sugested was great. Also I recommed renting a car we went into Tampa to the Florida aquarium and a ride down the main road to treasure Island beach for a great sun set and also some great walking stores in a boardwalk type area. OK. I can go on and on. But I truly recommend if you want some peace and quite with great accomendations...THIS IS THE PLACE.

Room Tip: Bay front rooms are the best.
1 Thank Frank S
Cortlandt Manor, New York
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at Pasa Tiempo. What a great experience. I always worry about hotels because most of them are not how they appear in the brochure or on their website, this one is, it's lovely. Cleanliness is a big factor with us and Pasa Tiempo was exceptional. Sherry is friendly and accommodating, with extra touches that you don't get at other resorts. The cleaning staff cannot do enough for you. If you are going to be in St. Pete Beach this is the place to stay, I know we will be going back.

Room Tip: Any room is good, but the rooms facing the water are great.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple