My wife and I stayed at the Pasa Tiempo the week of April 14th. Our original plan was to stay Tuesday thru Friday. On Thursday I changed our flight and car rental to stay a few more days. The owner and her team go out of their way to accomodate you. The amentities and location are awesome. Every little detail is taken care of. Shout out to the houskeeping staff. Liz and Marsha do a fantastic job. We travel to Florida yearly for vacation and will definately make Pasa Tiempo our next destination. There are also a lot of good eats in the area and access to everywhere. If you are looking for a great getaway. This is the place. Thanks again to all at Pasa Tiempo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pasa Tiempo is not a B&B but is classified under B&B's and Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence And Resort
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida