Now I know why people post so many exterior pictures! Water fountains, soft music, lush gardens - an oasis. Grab a drink and sit on the private dock and watch the boats go by or step out on a windswept night and look up at the stars. Quiet, pristine, relaxing! Our room was the size of some apartments and was immaculate. I'm bug and rodent phobic so I'm hyper vigilant when I travel, not even a gnat in/near the room. Lovely owner/hostess who really gets the hospitality business. Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pasa Tiempo is not a B&B but is classified under B&B's and Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Expedia and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence And Resort
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida