“Most relaxing resort I have ever stayed in.”

Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort
Orlando
“Most relaxing resort I have ever stayed in.”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Take short walk to the beach to watch the sun come up, on the way back stop and get breakfast, put your suit on and relax in your private pool, head to beach and hang out at Caddy's, come back and take a nap, shower and head to dinner or cook your own and dine with a lovely view of the sunset... Prescription: repeat for 4 to 5 days then as needed forever.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank BusySFinney4

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Friendswood, Texas
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I decided to take a very last minute getaway trip while our son was gone to camp. I was upset at first because all of the hotels on the beach I was looking at were all booked up. I contacted a friend who recommended this place so I booked it for two nights (I must admit a little reluctantly) and all I can say is WOW! This place was way more than I could have ever hoped for. The staff is MAGNIFICENT, the accommodations are top notch, and the view is breathtaking. We really enjoyed the walks to restaurants and to the beach because it allowed us to see all of the other little shops that made up the town. I can't wait to find some time to escape again to this paradise.

Room Tip: We were in Room 14 (Tropical Waterfront) and it was AWESOME! It is one of the smaller ones and might...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Rhonda A
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed at this charming, comfortable, quiet and secluded hotel for two nights in July. Our room was resort-like and beautiful! Doreen was so welcoming and hospitable. She even provided a list of restaurants walking distance...Dockside Dave's was exactly what we were looking for after a long drive to our destination. Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MStraveler1
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was taking a CME course at the Gulf Coast Ultrasound Institute which is on Gulf Boulevard. This is a lovely small property where the innkeeper takes care of every detail. If you are not able to check in while the office is open there is a detailed, easy procedure to follow. You need not worry that you will have trouble with that!! The Suite was generous with a full refrigerator in the kitchen. There was a microwave, four-burner stove, and an 8-cup coffee maker. The bath products were "signature", the towels thick and fluffy. The pool on the property was nice in the evening and there is a pier with tables if one wants to sit outside and relax or read the paper. The office is always open with a K-cup coffee maker, a pitcher of iced-tea, and a bottle of champagne. You can walk to Woody's (dinner) or Chill and Steam (breakfast) -- food is readily available. The only issue I raise has to do with the "plastic covered" mattress pad. There was lots of "crinkling" which was initially annoying but evidently later became just part of the background. Two TV's -- one in the living room and one in the bedroom; a great A/C system; and lots of hot water. I highly recommend Pasa Tiempo.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank gcubedhockey
essex
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on the 27th and 28th June after finding it from the reviews on trip advisor. It was described previously as a hidden gem, and it truly is. On the approach my husband was concerned at what I had booked as it is in a residential area, but on walking through the gates he totally agreed that I had booked a great place. Cherie, the owner, has made this place a great retreat. The location is fabulous - right on the water. We had a room overlooking the water with a private patio. While waiting for my husband to get ready I sat on the beautiful deck area and was fortunate enough to be there at the right time, as a manatee swam by. The place has been so tastefully done and the setting is so tranquil. Think in time, as the more it gets known about, it will be very difficult to book into. Would most definitely recommend it and would love to return one day.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ukgirl48
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Wow, where do I start? From the gorgeous villa to the friendly, helpful staff to the scenic views it's hard to say which was better. This little hidden paradise resides behind beautiful wrought iron gates and backs up to a beautiful refurbished dock overlooking the bay. The pool is crystal clear and perfect for an afternoon swim. Our room was beautiful and complete with a small kitchenette, walk in closet, and king-size bed. Every time we walked into the villa we wondered why we ever left! Darlene and Sheri were perfect hostesses and were really helpful with helping us pick out local restaurants, bars, and things to do to maximize our time in St. Pete. If you're looking to get a real bang for your buck you will not be disappointed with your stay here, it is worth every penny. I am only sad we had to leave!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RCromes
Montclair, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Now I know why people post so many exterior pictures! Water fountains, soft music, lush gardens - an oasis. Grab a drink and sit on the private dock and watch the boats go by or step out on a windswept night and look up at the stars. Quiet, pristine, relaxing! Our room was the size of some apartments and was immaculate. I'm bug and rodent phobic so I'm hyper vigilant when I travel, not even a gnat in/near the room. Lovely owner/hostess who really gets the hospitality business. Well done!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple