My fiancee and I were looking for a romantic getaway and we found Pasa Tiempo. The pictures and descriptions do not adequately describe how wonderful this resort is. It is right on the juncture of the intercostal and the views are absolutely incredible. I am not a fan of B & Bs, but Pasa Tiempo is better described as an elegant boutique hotel. The accommodations are first class and quite clean. The staff is wonderful and they blend into the environment so much so that you would never know they were there unless you needed them.
We were greeted by the manager, Lotta, who is friendly and outgoing. She popped open a bottle of champagne and welcomed us with open arms. After five minutes of talking it felt like we were old friends. If there was anything we needed she was right on it. Lotta understands what it means to relax and she wants her guests to truly relax.
We had planned all sorts of activities away from the resort to fill up our day, but found that we only left the resort to eat. The atmosphere at Pasa Tiempo is inviting, warm, and luxurious. We swam in the pool at night overlooking the water and watched fireworks poolside. We enjoyed our in room jacuzzi almost as much.
Throughout the day there are refreshments available at the social room and at 5 pm daily they put out cakes and cookies along with Bailey's Irish Cream. The continental breakfast set up in the morning is more than enough to satisfy your breakfast needs.
On Saturday night we went for a late night swim and met up with the owner, Ivone, and her husband, Gordon, at the pool side. They greeted us like we were long lost relatives and made us feel incredibly comfortable. Gordon and I share a love of fine cigars and he gifted me an amazing Partagas 1996 Limited Reserve. Ivone and my fiancee spoke about our children and life in general.
I have traveled all over and have stayed at some of the best resorts in the world and Pasa Tiempo beats them all hands down for the level of comfort, friendliness, and atmosphere. We were sad to leave after four days but have decided to return at least once a year for a getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pasa Tiempo is not a B&B but is classified under B&B's and Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence And Resort
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida