The most relaxing vacation in a long time and after 5 nights we were not ready to head home. The Inn was beautiful and well maintained. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Beach chairs and floats were free. Wifi was free. We had the 2nd floor gulf front Blue Heron room with a wrap around balcony that was perfect for viewing the miles of 4th of July fireworks that beach goers were setting off. After that night, the beach was barren the rest of the week providing much needed down time. The weather in this 1st week of July was well into the 90s and the gulf water a nice 87 degrees. The bed was comfortable but with those outside temperatures, the rather loud A/C ran continuously which made TV watching and sleep a little harder. The room was fully furnished with a small kitchen that was nice for those times that we didn't feel like dining out. The Inn is located along the beach amidst multi-million dollar homes and other small inns. Small, quiet and safe. If you like lots of excitement head North, but if you like the water and need a quiet place to get away, this place is perfect. Would not hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida