Pass A Grill offers all of the beauty of being a stone throw from the surf, great restaurants, trendy shops and art stores, harbors, but none of the traffic and crowds of St. Petes. The beach is gorgeous and steps from your room. But, perhaps the single best thing about staying at Inn on the Beach is Sheila's (and her staff's) ability to provide a sense of guest privacy while also providing prompt service/assistance when required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida