We arrived later in the evening to find an envelope with my name on it at the office. The door to our room was unlocked with the key inside. Yes, it's that nice and safe of an area. Our room was clean, updated, and comfortable. We stayed in the Egret room and had a sunset view from our private balcony. The only "slightly unpleasant" thing I can say is that even though we were on the second floor, we could hear people talking in the courtyard. I'll be back to the Inn, the loud visitors were just having fun and went back to their rooms early enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida