My wife and I have spent 3 or 4 nights here every February for the last 10+ years. Each of the rooms (rimming a small, palm draped courtyard) has its own distinct floor plan and several afford
expansive/un-obstructed views of the Gulf from a private balcony or porch. Beds are great, each room feels sequestered, all are quiet, spotless and feature an efficiency kitchen as well. Owner-renovated within the past two years and nicely cared for by its welcoming, energetic and very personable property manager, Sheila, every facet of this cozy and intimate lodging conveys order, security and flawless functionality. With its front parallel to the shore, reaching the beach's white sand and becalming Gulf waters merely requires a few short steps (within the lined borders of a residential street's cross walk) and continuing 25 feet over a weathered deck taking you through the dunes' low hills of grass and sea oats. It can often feel as though the entire beach has been reserved for you! In surroundings like these, that "Island Time" sensation can come fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida