My husband and I stayed at Inn on the Beach for our wedding last spring and went back again this spring. It's a peaceful and relaxing place. Sheila and Dee and the rest of the staff are helpful but not overbearing. The layout of the hotel, with all of the rooms facing a courtyard, creates a quiet sense of community with other guests. The beach, which is just across the street, is much more natural and less commercial than other places in Florida. There's an assortment of chairs and umbrellas available to take to the beach. We never had any problems getting chairs or an umbrella. We stayed in the Egret room for both visits and spent hours on the private gulf-view patio. Inn on the Beach is within walking distance of several great restaurants. We love Inn on the Beach and can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida