Spent the weekend at the Inn on the Beach while visiting family and friends that had rented a house in the area. Location is great! A quick walk to the local Paradise Grill on the Beach as well as some local bars and restaurants. The room we stayed in was the Pelican room - a 1 queen room with a kitchenette area. The room was pleasantly much bigger in person than it appeared in the online photos. Property was quiet, but fun and the room was spotless!! Nice continental breakfast offered in the morning as well. Thanks for making our reunion weekend so successful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida