We celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary here and could not have picked a better place! The inn is located right across from St. Pete beach and is within walking distance of several great restaurants and local shops! The innkeeper, Sheila, and her employee Dee were awesome! We stayed in the Plumeria and loved it! Perfect size for a couple on a getaway and has a nice covered outdoor sitting area. We spent many mornings and evenings out there enjoy the beautiful Florida weather! We definitely will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida