My wife and I just got back from a great weekend at the Inn on the Beach at Pass-a-grille. We stayed in the White Ibis room for two nights. Everything in the room was wonderful with a great balcony view of the beach. Sheila, the innkeeper, was helpful with restaurants and activities. Beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas were available daily. Coffee was ready each morning and continental breakfast was fairly standard fare. I would definitely recommend this inn to friends and stay again myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida