My husband and I planned to stay her for 3 nights for our 17th wedding anniversary. I asked alot of questions over the phone and was leery because of the not great reviews. The lady told me she thought we would love it but if not they only bill your credit card for one night and we didn't have to stay if we didn't like it. The dining room, living room and kitchen were nice. The bed was uncomfortable and the pillows smelled musty. There is a street light that shines right in the bedroom patio door through the vertical blinds. There isn't much water pressure or much hot water. It wasn't terrible but not really worth $170 a night. When we tried to check out the next day the owner was very ugly and said they had a 2 night minimum and we would have to pay it. When I told him the name of the person I talked to he was very angry and said he didn't know why the *** she told me that. He reluctantly let us check out but we have an uneasy feeling due to the fact that he has our Visa #. We ended up at the Holiday Inn at Treasure Island which was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida