I spent 3 lovely peace filled nights at the Inn on the Beach. We stayed in the Egret Room. Our room was adorable, clean, and decorated in serene colors of Blues, greens, and cream, It was on the second floor, and had a balcony, which overlooked St Pete Beach.
The area was wonderful, very quiet and peaceful. You could easily walk across Gulf Way to the beautiful St Pete Beach. You could easily walk to local restaurants and shops.
The Inn staff were very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely stay here again. If you are looking for a relaxing, serene get a way, The Inn On The Beach is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida