We spent three nights at this delightful Inn. The Blue Heron, our room, is large and comfortable with a spacious bathroom and a grand deck which is perfect for afternoon sunning and evening happy hour/dinner as you have a front row seat for the sun set. With the door to the deck open we fell asleep to the relaxing sounds of the waves. The staff is friendly, knowledgable and very accommodating. The place to stay in Pass-a-Grille.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida