The first two times we stayed at Pass-a-grille, we stayed here. The first time was bearable, but the second time, our room stank like cigarette smoke (not a mild smell-- a STRONG one), and we only had a tiny window to try to air out the room.
The owners were friendly enough, and there's a grill and patio eating area that is nice. But the "continental breakfast" is minimal, and we eventually found Sabal Palms Inn just a block down the street, which has the same great location, spotless rooms, and a great deal more amenities (hot tub, bikes, beach chairs) for a similar (if not smaller) price. The next time we needed a Pass-a-Grille weekend, we switched, and haven't been back to Inn On The Beach since.More