I am amazed that anyone could fail to like this place - it's one of the sweetest, friendliest and most relaxed little hotels I've ever stayed in and, to top it all, astonishingly good value. A real slice of old-fashioned Florida, sitting right on the beach, such as I didn't think existed any more, and as I walked north up St. Pete's Beach, past all the high-rise, corporate monoliths defacing the seafront, I was all the more grateful to be staying here. The rooms are huge, spotless and have everything one could want, the owners are wonderfully friendly and the other guests, who seemingly run a continuous tea-party in the yard, are a lovely bunch of folk who quite melted my English reserve. If you're looking for a bit of character and friendly, relaxed atmosphere, I'd say this place gets 10/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida