My husband and I recently spent Thanksgiving weekend at The Inn on the Beach, we stayed in their small house unit; called the Hideaway. The place had been recently remodeled and was exquisite! I could have spent my life there!! The only negative to the stay was, a very kind and friendly neighbor who annually rents the upstairs unit. He and his wife had 3 very loud and barking dogs and he played his TV very loudly. The floor is thin and it sounds as if they are in the same unit with you.
This being said, I struggle with the idea of returning to this unit, it was right across from the beach and had every amenitie needed, but for quiet and privacy, there is no quarantee if the renter upstairs will be there. He owns a home in Florida and grew up in Pase a Grille, so hard to say when they drop in. There are other units closer to the Inn, as this was 5 blocks away from the Inn, so maybe try one of the smaller cottages. The Innkeeper was kind and the weekend breakfast was sufficient as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo, HRS, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach St. Pete Beach, Florida