“Sirata Beach Resort experienceq”

Sirata Beach Resort
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Clearwater, Florida
“Sirata Beach Resort experienceq”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Recently we stayed at the Sirata Resort and our experience was memorable. Great beach and lush landscape really reflected the resort's location on a barrier island off the west coast of Florida. All of the staff from the desk to the tiki hut and the restaurant demonstrated excellence in courtesy and professionalism reflecting great training and management. It was an "escape" from the daily grind.

Room Tip: The 8 story building is parallel to the beach with a great Sunset view.
1 Thank Nicholas F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,048)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I drove over to the Sirata from Tampa, FL to check out the property for a Girls' Weekend we are holding soon at this property.

All I can say is "I AM IN!!!" From Jerry at the front security/welcome gate, to Fred at the front desk, to Bellman Bernard (who showed me a sampling of a room we will be enjoying at the Sirata), to Matt at Harry's Beach Bar (voted Best Beach Bar, and I can see why after having a drink and lunch to enjoy the view a bit more), and finally to Ron, the front office manager ... every single person made me feel as if I was an extra special VIP!

I love the amount of pools available, I love the live entertainment, I love the hammocks scattered around the sand, and I love that I can get a private cabana beach or pool side.

My friends and I are going to love staying here.

Room Tip: Since we have not stayed here yet I am anxious to find out what rooms ARE the best. I hear that bui...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We just stayed at the Sirata over Memorial Day weekend. We loved it! It is the perfect location. .. walk out of the hotel and right onto the beach. All the amenities you could want. Two Beach bars, cabanas to beautiful pool areas. Towels provided for pool and Beach. The rooms aren't glamorous, but are very nice. I highly recommend this resort. .. can't wait to return. Next time I'm not even leaving the property!

• Stayed May 2013
Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2013

5 rooms for family reunion. All of the reservations went smoothly. There were 20 of us and we all had a great time. Staff was helpful and friendly. The Cabana was delightful. Music was great. Housekeeping kept up with our busy family and always had a smile. I would highly recommend The Sirata Beach Resort St. Petersburg Florida.

Room Tip: coffee in the lobby would of been a great touch....
Brooksville, Fl
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My family usually stays down the street but this was a reunion weekend for my husband and so we had two room at the Sirata. This is an older resort and has been refurbished many times. The décor was nice and sheets fresh and new. We had a room facing the beach and one in a south building facing the bay. The beach view was certainly better and room more open. The beach is beautiful and the $15 for the cabana was reasonable although they were very very old and some broken. The beach helpers were extremely helpful and friendly. The bar is busy and confusing for the bartenders. It was a nice area for drinks and food however. The restaurants were convenient and reasonable especially for bringing children. The food was average but help very nice and friendly. It was certainly convenient to have three pools however they all start at 3 feet so not considered a kiddy pool. Overall it was a good stay....lots of weddings to see and happy bar areas.

Room Tip: If you don't like loud music, choose a room away from the band areas. Watch for the older air c...
Louisville, KY
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I called about a week ago about room size, location etc. At the day of check in, Alan at Front Desk gave us what we wanted. He was very helpful and courteous.
Also, I would like to special mention, Beth Westlund, who works at Sea Breeze, the hotel's gift store, who was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was well kept and housekeeping personnel were working hard to give us great service!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Gulf have very excellent view.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We chose the Sirata as one of our preferred hotels for our guests to stay at, for our destination wedding in early April. Deborah from the Sirata was so great to work with, in helping take care of all of our needs and had really great suggestions to make our guests' stay in St. Pete Beach the best experience! The staff at the Sirata were very organized and it was very easy to keep track of how many people were staying at the Sirata. Highly recommend using the Sirata as a wedding hotel, even if you are not getting married at the Sirata! Thanks again!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family