“Excellent Service!”

Sirata Beach Resort
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Enjoyed Rum Runners while we were there - excellent burgers! Kathy Kennedy was our server - had great suggestions for our food choices - she kept us laughing and made sure our drinks were cold and flowing - it was great!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Girlztoo
Write a ReviewReviews (4,316)

Reviewed 31 May 2013

I was there from 5/27/13-5/30/13 for nice relaxing getaway. Overall I really enjoyed my stay. I would go again and recommend it to friends. There were a couple of annoying things but nothing to get super upset about. For this price point (approximately $100 a night), the Sirata Beach Resort is a fantastic option.

Pros:
- Staff was very cheerful & helpful
- Hotel was clean and well maintained
- There are 3 pools (granted they are medium sized but there are 3 of them!)
- Beach Cabanas are comfy & reasonably priced at $15 a day (2 seats w/ cover yours from 9am-5pm, able to come & go as you please)
- Beach was clean & water was pretty calm
- There was a good sized mini fridge in my room (standard room, 2 dbl beds). There are liquor stores & a grocery store about 3 blks away so you can easily stock your fridge.
- My room was actually nicer than I expected it to be. Nice decor & comfy bed.
- There are 3 drink/ food options on the property so you really don't have to ever leave if you don't want to

Cons:
- They ran out of towels around 12:30pm on Memorial Day. They were being laundered. Waited about one hour for clean towels.
- Came back to my room at 5:30pm one day and my room still wasn't cleaned
- Bathroom was very small. Bathtub was super narrow.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Izel17
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Recently we stayed at the Sirata Resort and our experience was memorable. Great beach and lush landscape really reflected the resort's location on a barrier island off the west coast of Florida. All of the staff from the desk to the tiki hut and the restaurant demonstrated excellence in courtesy and professionalism reflecting great training and management. It was an "escape" from the daily grind.

Room Tip: The 8 story building is parallel to the beach with a great Sunset view.
1  Thank Nicholas F
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I drove over to the Sirata from Tampa, FL to check out the property for a Girls' Weekend we are holding soon at this property.

All I can say is "I AM IN!!!" From Jerry at the front security/welcome gate, to Fred at the front desk, to Bellman Bernard (who showed me a sampling of a room we will be enjoying at the Sirata), to Matt at Harry's Beach Bar (voted Best Beach Bar, and I can see why after having a drink and lunch to enjoy the view a bit more), and finally to Ron, the front office manager ... every single person made me feel as if I was an extra special VIP!

I love the amount of pools available, I love the live entertainment, I love the hammocks scattered around the sand, and I love that I can get a private cabana beach or pool side.

My friends and I are going to love staying here.

Room Tip: Since we have not stayed here yet I am anxious to find out what rooms ARE the best. I hear that bui...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We just stayed at the Sirata over Memorial Day weekend. We loved it! It is the perfect location. .. walk out of the hotel and right onto the beach. All the amenities you could want. Two Beach bars, cabanas to beautiful pool areas. Towels provided for pool and Beach. The rooms aren't glamorous, but are very nice. I highly recommend this resort. .. can't wait to return. Next time I'm not even leaving the property!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

5 rooms for family reunion. All of the reservations went smoothly. There were 20 of us and we all had a great time. Staff was helpful and friendly. The Cabana was delightful. Music was great. Housekeeping kept up with our busy family and always had a smile. I would highly recommend The Sirata Beach Resort St. Petersburg Florida.

Room Tip: coffee in the lobby would of been a great touch....
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My family usually stays down the street but this was a reunion weekend for my husband and so we had two room at the Sirata. This is an older resort and has been refurbished many times. The décor was nice and sheets fresh and new. We had a room facing the beach and one in a south building facing the bay. The beach view was certainly better and room more open. The beach is beautiful and the $15 for the cabana was reasonable although they were very very old and some broken. The beach helpers were extremely helpful and friendly. The bar is busy and confusing for the bartenders. It was a nice area for drinks and food however. The restaurants were convenient and reasonable especially for bringing children. The food was average but help very nice and friendly. It was certainly convenient to have three pools however they all start at 3 feet so not considered a kiddy pool. Overall it was a good stay....lots of weddings to see and happy bar areas.

Room Tip: If you don't like loud music, choose a room away from the band areas. Watch for the older air c...