“Great Hotel!!”

Sirata Beach Resort
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed 2 June 2008

Wanted to take my kids somewhere nice on vacation but not that far away (we live in Seffner Fla) The Sirata resort was perfect, the rooms were clean the staff was very helpful and nice. We have a problem in the room and they were there in less than 5 mins to fix the problem. the Beach oh my goodness!! is GREAT and the sunset is magnificent!! I cannot wait to go back. This is a absolute must for anyone who loves the beach

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Mstweet
Write a ReviewReviews (4,316)

Reviewed 30 May 2008

Second stay at the hotel and oh what a difference a year makes. Firstly they have introduced a parking fee of $8 per day even if you're staying at the hotel or for $15 you get a cabana on the beech. Wow and this for a hotel that charges $165 a night if booked through them and at weekends you struggle to park as they have beech parking there. Once again given a top floor room that was to noisey because of the air conditioning units above on the roof.We were moved to a lower floor. The room had good aminaties like fridge,cooker and a seperate childrens room but don't be missled the main bedroom is at the front so you here everyone walking by and the living area at the back! Why? The sheets for the beds were to small and everytime you moved you took the sheets with you . The floor was dirty and the floor in the bathroom was in desperate need of refreshment. The swimming pools were not good either. Dirty and just salty. My second visit was not good and i would avoid all the nice pictures of the hotel and avoid it.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2008

We had a wedding at Sirata and stayed there for a couple of nights. We had a great time and it is beautiful hotel. The staff was great and the room was perfect. They worked with us when we needed to switch some rooms around for some of our wedding guests and were hvery helpful and friendly. I highly recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a beach vacation.

• Stayed: March 2007
Reviewed 25 May 2008

Mom and I went to Sirata Beach Resort for Mother's Day. It was our first experience there but I can't wait to go back! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The Resort is beautiful and very well maintained. The Beach is beautiful also. We spent alot of time at the pools and they were always clean. All in all a GREAT experience! Highly recommend the Sirata!

• Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed 14 May 2008

We booked our room on Sirata's web site. A few days prior to our arrival, we visited Sirata's web site to confirm the phone number and found that they were offering a 20% discount on rooms. I called the hotel and they would not honor the discounted rate. I also checked at the front desk when we checked in and again they would not honor the discount. Their reason was that it was because I booked it on-line. They said that if I would have booked it by phone they would have given me the discounted rate. This is false advertisement. It would be different if I had booked the room through another web site, but I used their web site. Any respectable hotel would have honored the discounted price.

The bathrooms were too small, the lighting was poor, and the floors in the entry and bathroom were dirty.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2008

This resort was great. I had read some of the negative reviews before my trip and was very concerned. I had booked my stay through AAA online and got a really great price. I was very satisfied. The location is perfect and the beach beautiful. The pools were great. There were many corporate functions, reunions and weddings at the resort the week we were there (May 1-7) and all appeared beautifully done. The food at the Compass Grill was good. We ate there twice and had the Prime Rib early bird special which was delicious and a big piece of meat for just $9.99. We also walked to nearby restaurants and were satisfied. Our room overlooked the courtyard with pretty fountains, trees and benches. The view was pleasant. The weather was beautiful and we both enjoyed our stay. The resort was clean and I am very picky. The room was fine although the bathroom in the room was a bit small and a bit dated but very clean... but who cares....I came for the beach not the bathroom!!!!! I would recommend this resort.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2008

i was hoping for a lot more based on the online pictures and the price but was very disappointed. we had holes in the walls, the bathroom was filthy in the corners, the pots in our kitchen were dirty, and the water pressure was too low. everything seemed really outdated - from the couch, to the floors, to the 1970 TV's hanging from the ceiling. i wish i had more options to stay at but most hotels on the strip were not choices through www.hotels.com or other websites.

Stayed: May 2008