Sirata Beach Resort
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$304
Alden Suites
US$162
Kimpton Hotel Zamora(St. Pete Beach)
US$463
US$335
  • Pool
US$170
US$166
Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$195
US$394
US$349
Travelocity
Blind Pass Resort-Motel(St. Pete Beach)
US$114
US$111
Travelocity
Sabal Palms Inn(St. Pete Beach)
US$203
US$254
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
4,574 results
All reviewsrum runnerscompass grilleharry's barking suitefire pitparking feeocean viewlive musicbeach resortliving areaspring breakfamily vacationgrocery storegulf blvdst petepoolselliot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

It was our first time to stay at the Sirata... and we would go back again. The resort is very clean, staff is very friendly, 3 pools, beautiful white sandy beach! We had a gulf side room which was with 2 queen beds and a private patio in building 2. It was a great location. Bathroom area is small, but so what. We were able to shower without any issues. Breakfast at Rum Runners was nice - able to sit outside in beautiful sunny weather. Food was tasty! We ate dinners out, off of the resort. We took a trolley( CAT ) to go to John's Pass. You take 2 Trolley's actually. the first one brings you to one spot; then you get on another to bring you further down gulf blvd. John's Pass was a neat place to shop and eat. Trolley cost $4.50 all day pass; better than a taxi. we did not rent a car. We used super shuttle service also for round trip to and from airport. very good service as well. overall, great trip and stay at the Sirata for the price!

Room Tip: We had a corner room with private patio; access directly to beach. building 2. it was a good location. had no issues sleeping; quiet enough. gulf view is the best room to get.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Curtis A, Manager at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear dk,
Thank you so much for the kind comments about our clean property and tasty food. Rum Runners is a wonderful outside venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are extremely proud of our friendly staff. We are delighted you will return for a repeat visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Traveled Oct 24-28. Made these reservations over the phone in September and I must say, the two different women I talked to in reservations were so friendly, nice, and helpful. You can only book a few styles of rooms online but they have about 16 different room types. I booked a King suite, beach view and was told the view would look down the beach. Checked in by nice staff (EVERY staff member we came across was wonderful) and assigned to building 4 third floor. The room had the most disappointing view...looked into a parking lot and into trees, no beach view AT ALL. If you stood on the balcony and craned your neck, you could see the beach. I called front desk and politely explained my disappointment and though they couldn't change our room that night, they said they would the following night. The 1st room had a dated carpet and looked tired. The room we switched to was 6th floor, french balcony, gorgeous beach views...perfect. Room was brighter, little bit more updated, lovely. I really appreciated their customer service in switching us. Harry's was ok..overpriced I think but good vibe for listening to music (done by 10pm.) We are not pool people but they had several nice pools. Building 4 was best location in our opinion. We beached it everyday and cabanas were easy to get. Gorgeous beach and sunsets. We ate breakfasts out and found a few great local spots. Also had amazing meals out at Chop House, Snappers, and Salt Rock Grill (Indian Rocks.) Place was clean. Sirata is between Tradewinds Island Grand and Grand Plaza (where Spinners is.) Great location, especially if you want to walk everywhere. Had NO problems with parking.

Room Tip: Building 4 had great location, good parking. 4th floor or higher is best.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LBMA40
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Nice resort.
Service at Harry's was poor. I say at a table with my 3 children and left after 12 minutes because no one came to help us.
Antoine from security was very nice. He unlocked our room for us when we were without our key. (There was a fire alarm at 10:30 PM and I left my room on the 7th floor with 3 children in a hurry.)
Beth from the Sea Trading Company was very friendly to my entire family.
The beach is beautiful, wide and clean. The heated pool and hot tub were nice.
There was a power outtage when we were here. Not sure what happened as no explanation was offered (same holds true about the fire alarm).
The Compasse Grill was closed for renovations during half of our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Onebeachinmom
Reviewed 10 November 2013

It was November. I made plans to travel to Sirata. I am a teacher and needed to relax. I decided to go away alone. I chose the Sirata. My plans were for the first week in November 2012. Sandy hit my town of Keyport hard. Keyport is little town in the Jersey Shore. I was fortunate enough to get out of Newark to beautiful Florida. I was so thrilled with what awaited me at the Sirata. It was tranquil, gorgeous and totally relaxing. I loved my room. It was a great value for what I received. Clean, comfy and quiet. The view of the beach was awesome. I felt comfortable being alone. The pool was relaxing. Food was delicious. I was able to relax and recoup. As I was getting ready to depart back to NJ, another storm hit the Shore. Flights were looking undesirable to me. I had to stay an additional 2 days. The staff was able to accommodate my request. No problem. I was happy to stay. I did not want to go back home. I will always have a special place in my travel heart for Sirata. It was a Great Escape, and I am not Steve McQueen.

Room Tip: I suggest an upper suite. It is nice and quiet. If you leave the doors to the balcony open a bird may fly in. So be careful about that.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank McQueen57
Curtis A, Manager at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear McQueen57,
Thank you so much for your kind comments and high recommendation. We were delighted you enjoyed the entire property and were able to provide you with much needed relaxation from the New Jersey storms. We appreciate your recognition of your clean, comfy and tranquil room with an awesome view .It was our pleasure to be part of your great escape!! Thank you for your business and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Was here for a wedding last weekend and the best thing about the hotel was the customer service and the beach. Got in late due to a late flight and there were no issues...until we got to the room. The toilet was not working so security had to come help, the bathroom was more than outdated. One small sink with a crappy hairdryer and the shower was so small and dirty. There was mold in the corners and on the tile, that was gross! The carpeting in the room was damp and the room smelled musty and old, it was pretty bad. I laid down in my bed and pulled the sheets over me and realized something wasnt right about them. There was one sheet and then a mattress pad over it! Mattress pads are NOT blankets or sheets, you lay on them and they are nasty and gross, I was appalled by that! That just showed me how cheap they are. The bed was comfy though. The wi-fi barely worked, it was so slow and kept kicking me off. Housekeeping people were very nice and always said hello. Had the omelet breakfast with fruit and hashbrowns and it was very good. The beach was beautiful and the view was just as beautiful. And the iguanas were so cool! The hotel needs serious work before they can even charge over $100 for the rooms a night and need to fix their wi-fi. Also, the $8/night for parking is ridiculous, should be included in room charge. Lots of updating and cleaning seriously needed! When I return to St Pete Beach, I wont be staying here!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank LoveLifeAlways7

Dear LoveLifeAlways,
Thank you for your comments about our beautiful beach and guest service. It is only through the observations and recommendations of our guests that we are able to evaluate our performance and advance our quality of service. We are so sorry you encountered housekeeping and maintenance issues with your room. Please accept our apologizes for not living up to your expectations. I have forwarded your comments to our managers and you can rest assured improvements have been made. Thank you for your patronage and we do hope you will return.