“3rd stay at the Sirata Beach Resort”

Sirata Beach Resort
Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Idyllic......next to the beach, good pools, room lovely and this time we had a room with a Bay view.....beautiful......The room had a sitting area, small kitchen but everything you need and a separate bedroom, 2 TV's......excellent room service. The beach is lovely and you can walk for miles. Defo be back again.....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (4,350)

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Sirata for the 3rd year in a row, and once again were very pleased. Our room was ready when we checked in at 4pm. We stayed in a children's suit with a view of the gulf. The room was spotless and perfect for our family, with bunk beds for our son and daughter.
The location is awesome, located directly on the beach. Many restaurants within walking distance and also shopping.
Everyone at Sirata was very accommodating and helpful. The grounds are kept immaculate, as they clean each of the 3 pools every morning and are always sweeping.
We will be returning to St. Pete Beach in October and will be staying at Sirata once more. Their location/rates can't be beat! Thanks again Sirata for another lovely family vacation and for the memories!!!

2  Thank Amie Z
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The Sirata is a great place to stay. Great food, great customer service and is very relaxing being that the hotel is right on the beach. We want to call out a few employees who's customer service was amazing: Jo Carol, Ryan, Joey, Dominick, Dominic, Connie, Jeriann, Tammy Grisetta, Keegan, Jen, Zack and Troy. We may have missed a couple, but these were employees that made our vacation amazing. We would highly recommend the Sirata resort to anyone, especially if you get the all inclusive package! We will be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed at the Sirata 5/7/14- 5/11/14 for our wedding weekend. The staff is so accommodating and will fix any issue you have. Our room was beautiful and spacious. All of our family stayed here as well and each room was equally beautiful. My dad's room had an issue with the a/c and they moved them right away until the problem was fix. Things didn't go so great I guess but they were very satisfied with their discount on the stay instead. The views are amazing and walking into that Gulf of Mexico is LIFE! The beach bars has regular priced drinks and food is really tasty. My whole family (24 people) enjoyed the pools and just relaxing atmosphere. Perfect place to stay for families and couples. When my hairdresser came to do my hair she told me how beautiful and popular the location was and I was sure I had chosen the perfect vacation spot. Tide the know beach weddings did our planning but from what I saw of another wedding going on I would have considered Sirata had I known they did weddings. Thanks so much for the wonderful memories, we hope to spend many anniversaries celebrating at your resort!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Curtis A, Manager at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear KeilasS,
It was our pleasure to host your PERFECT weekend!! Thank you so much for your kind comments about our wonderful staff. They strive every day to make a difference and we are so happy you noticed. I am so glad you and your family had a great time. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I booked a room with my cousin. The carpet was filthy and the unit a.c. was old and the filter smelled like mold, mildew and smoke in the room. I told the manager and he did nothing about coming up with a solution, such as moving us to a cleaner room! My cousin developed an upper respitory problem the first night which she rarely gets. We checked out the next morning, even though I paid for a 3 night stay. I never got a refund and would not recommend this place. There are so many other clean cost effective places. You could not pay me to swim in their pools. They were full of algae, sand and I used to maintain large pools for yrs. I have a pool in my own back yard....it really was not a good place to stay. Check out higher rated hotel's with trip advisor.

Room Tip: Hopefully they have improved since then? A.C. unit rattled with noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Curtis A, Manager at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Monkeylil,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We read with great concern the problems you had with housekeeping, air conditioning and the pool. Our maintenance staff takes great pride in presenting a pristine pool environment, so I was surprised to hear your comments about the condition of the pool. I am so sorry we did not live up to your expectations. I would like the opportunity to speak with you more about this at your convenience. If you would be so kind to email me at candrews@sirata.com with your contact information, I will respond immediately. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The Sirata was a fine hotel; nothing to write home about; but its location can't be beat. It is literally ON the beach (and a nice part of the beach at that) and also a couple minutes walk to the Tradewinds Resort, which seems to have more going on. I'd return again.

Room Tip: The inner rooms do not have an ocean view; I expect one facing the water would add to the experience...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed at the Sirata Beach Resort for a week, beautiful beach, nice pools, great food, very relaxing, beautiful view of the sunset. If you like the beach, this is the place for you. At Compass Grille, Chris and Linda, both went out of their way to make our stay so enjoyable. "Dolphin Watch Boat", right at Sirata Beach Resort was more than I ever expected, with the rescue of two little girls and their Dad. Very impressed with Geoff and Mike.

2  Thank Eileen G