We can not give you enough credit for how much we enjoyed the resort! May 16-19th, 2014. Room 1850-2 room executive suite, top floor in the middle. This was a surprise 20th wedding anniversary trip from my husband! We got the top floor honeymoon suite. It was amazing! We could see the whole resort and so much to see and hear! My fav thing about the resort was the live music all day long and waking up to steel drums every morning! I thought I was in heaven! There is NOT one thing this resort does not have! We could see it has been carefully thought out and meets every "want" you might want on vacation! Ocean front Restaurants, entertainment, 3 pools, beach chair rental, playground for kids, beach hammocks, tiki huts to eat under, fire pits and fire places, corn hole, banquet rooms, souvenir shop with lots of goodies, free towel service, waiter service around the pools, security (but not breathing down your throat), every single employee is there to serve with a smile and the best drinks we have ever had! We witnessed over 15 wedding in 3 days! These were all so beautiful and most out on the beach. It was quite exciting and did not make the resort to full at all. We ate and drank at all 3 restaurants and they were top notch! One night we walked out on the beach and hung a left....walked down towards the fish restaurant on the beach, and ended up at Bongos on the beach. It was a BLAST! We ate there 2 nights in a row! Our table was actually in the sand with tiki torches all around...so beautiful! Thank you Sirata for all of the fun! I am actually a travel agent, so it was hard for my husband to surprise me, but he could not have picked a better place! I will be sending friends and family your way and we hope to be back with our kids too!!! Thank you & God bless this resort, keep up the awesome work!
~Steve & Joellen Doherty :*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotelopia and TravelUp so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida