So much to say. I am very familiar with the area as I live 30 minutes away. We usually go farther south but decided to 'get away' but stay closer to home. Was great to have some of my daughter's friends come visit during our stay because of the close proximity. Not the busy season so parking and/or drop off was easy. The crazy thing is the hotel will validate the $8 parking for visitors if you spend $15 at Harry's but yet as a customer paying to stay I had still to pay $8 a day and I only spent $100+ per day at Harry's. Silly policy and not enforced consistently either I learned from the different people that came for the day.
Pools are great. 3 of them. Towel service again not consistent as each attendant has a different story about policy. Before we checked in while waiting for our room they handed us towels. The next day it was sign your life away and get a wrist band. I understand you are trying to keep the beach riff raff out but no chance of me ever wearing that. Actually made me laugh. I am at the pool on vacation not at a nighclub paying for the band cover. Nicole was easiest to deal with if you get her it is simple process. THANKS! Some reviews said there should be some adult only areas
......really? At a family resort. There were families all over as well as couples so it was a good mix. It was easy to get drinks....what I dont understand and was pretty annoyed about was in order to spend this $ hundo plus a day we had to track down a server everyday for 4 days and I sat in the same spot. Dont you work for tips? Then when we finally did corral the server when they brought us a drink they dont even ask the people right around us who are all also on vacation if they wanted a drink. Even if you didnt want to drink...food? One couple had the all inclusive and had to go to the bar for service. I was thinking about the all inclusive next time but the begging for service makes me think twice about it. In the evening sitting at the bar the bartenders are all good and many have been there for a long time. Maybe they could teach the servers.
Some said the hotel is dated. I was in one of the older rooms. It was clean and what we needed. Just sayin...other than condos the hotels on st pete beach have all been there forever. And although it has been awhile for me I forgot that it is the nicest beach you will ever see. That makes some of the annoyances a little less painful to deal with. After all you are coming here for the beach!
The restaurants on property are good for what they have. Prices are ok dont forget you are on the beach. Nothing is really cheap. If you want there are nice restaurants within walking distance north and south on gulf blvd. I hope this review helps someone out. My family and I will be back and I look forward to seeing if management cleans up some of the nutty policies and minor annoyances to make the time at the resort as relaxing as it could be. Oh. One more thing: Shout out.....Bernard the bellman! Thanks for your help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida