To be fair, my hotel room had fresh furniture and was clean and comfortable. It was NOT the ocean front room I reserved. I was traveling alone for a wedding and just enjoying the peace and quiet so I just didn't argue the point. Had my wife been with me we would have stayed elsewhere. Still, disappointed that my room view was the street out front and not the ocean I felt I paid for.
This is an old facility. It has been dressed up to look newer in the pictures. It was well maintained, freshly painted but picture motel rooms from the 60's when room and bathroom sizes were smaller. The staff were very friendly and service oriented. They would always speak and ask if I was enjoying myself. This is due to good training and management. I ate breakfast in the cafe twice and both the food and service were excellent. Friendly people too. Rum Runners was a good tiki bar with good service but the crowd was a bit aged.
Final point is while I was there I got emails from travel companies (the big ones) offering Sirata rooms for 35% less than I paid. Sort of like a finger in my eye. Oh, the free wireless works sometimes but not good enough to really use. It was up and down frequently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida