I can't give them five stars for a couple of reasons. The resort is clean the staff is friendly and service was good accept for the following.,,,,,,note we are still here as of this review. We are on our 4th day. Leaving in a couple of days.
1. We are being charged $9 a day for parking. The worse part is every single night we have come back into the lot to park we spent about 15 to 20 minutes looking for a spot. There was one night on the weekend when we ha to park in the Avis rental spot because there was absolutely no parking. There is a threat of your car being towed away if your car is not parked the right way or it will be towed but yet there was a mustang parked across 2 spots for 2 days and there was nothing done to that vehicle. This hotel has many parties and weddings making it very difficult to find a spot. I feel if you are a guest we should not be paying for a spot. Outsiders should not be allowed in or they should have to pay.
2. The parties,reunions,weddings etc. they have going on until late had a few loud drunk people yelling outside. I'm in the 1449 room which is above where they have those parties. I don't think I need to explain that one.
3. The wifi only works in one room. Not a deal closer but annoying.
Other than that I love the fact that it's so close. To. The beach and we don't have to prepare much for the beach. Like I said, the staff is great especially the late night waitress in the rum house. She was sooooosweet'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida