I am writing this review from my traditional oceanfront room that I have stayed in for 2 days. The room is overall very clean. All furniture seems new. The king size bed mattress is a little harder than I am used to but that is a minor issue. The room has a unstocked mini fridge which I prefer rather than a mini bar. This way I can stock it with whatever I choose. This particular room has a balcony with typical balcony chairs and a little table. There is a wall AC unit that does a decent job. I like it really cold so it cant keep up with that but it is still comfortable in the room. The bathroom is on the smaller size with just a shower, no bathtub,
We arrived at the resort around 2pm and our room was ready when we got here. There have been previous reviews which mention that parking can be an issue and it can. We got a spot but a little bit away from the room. Check in was smooth with no issues. The resort is pretty big so navigating your way around can be a little confusing.
There are a few restaurants/bars on the property. We went to Rum Runners and Harrys. Both were nice and great views. They are outdoors so it is hot and muggy. If they had some fans that might make it a little better. Food was average. Nothing special but nothing bad either.
Lots of weddings and other functions always going on. From our room you could not hear anything from the adjacent rooms but you can hear the doors closing and people talking in the hallway. I am using the free wifi and have not had any issues with speed or connectivity.
The beach is awesome and is really what people come here for. The hotel is old but updated many times. If you're looking for a luxury place such as the Ritz or Four Seasons this is not it but it is a clean, fun well run property. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida