I was at the Sirata for 3 nights in early May. It was a wonderful experience. I booked a standard room but lucked out with an ocean view one. The grounds are very clean as is the beach. It is not so crowded you can't move, and if you are looking for peace and quiet this is a good place. Any music that was playing up by the bar was drowned out completely down at the beach.
You can rent a cabana for a day for $15 and I found this to be a fantastic investment. The only downside is they closed at 6pm so after that, no more cabana.
The rooms were very clean, I thought. Food was average. The food at the beachside bar was fairly terrible but the main restaurant was alright. The water was very clean. I overheard some locals saying that that was the best beach in the area, much better than Clearwater Beach.
Overall I enjoyed my stay very much.
This is a good place to come if all you want to do is hang out in/near the resort. There are some places within walking distance to go to, like restaurants, pharmacy, etc...but nothing special. I didn't rent a car while there and didn't need one.
This is not a good place if you are looking for an active nightlife. That part was a little disappointing.
I probably also would not recommend this resort for solo travelers simply because it is completely overrun with families and couples. And weddings take place all down the beach on weekend. My (now ex) friend was moping around in the hotel room talking to her boyfriend the whole time, and left me by myself 80% of the time...and I found that I was basically the only solo person there. So that was discouraging. I think it would be hard for a solo traveler to find people to talk to here.
All in all, good experience and nice hotel. Beautiful beach!!! Sunsets were gorgeous! I walked along the shore every evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sirata Beach Resort is a beachfront resort located in St. Pete Beach, Florida offering spacious accommodations, on-site dining, event space, and special offers. Sitting directly on a stretch of sugary white sand along the Gulf of Mexico, Sirata Beach Resort provides comfortable rooms and suites equipped with an array of amenities. Guests can enjoy two pools along with a whirlpool, or dine in beachfront style at one of three great dining options available onsite: Compass Grille; Rum Runners Bar & Grille; or Harry’s Beach Bar, a legendary local institution that frequently features live music acts. There is something for everyone from pool and beach cabanas to pet-friendly amenities and lighthearted activities such as oversized Jenga and foosball tables. The resort is getting even better with the current full renovation underway that will touch nearly every aspect of the property and enhance the overall guest experience, set to be completed by fall 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, bedfinder AG, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida