“Great little gem”

Ranked #30 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great little gem”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband and I stayed for 7 nights. We really enjoyed our poolside room. The pool had a relaxing waterfall and made it nice after being in the heat all day at the beaches. The management was so nice and went out of their ways to make our stay so wonderful, we grew to become very fond of them quickly. I would definitely stay again. I really recommend the poolside rooms. The hotel is not on the beach but is so close there is easy access to all of the surrounding beaches.

Room Tip: If you get a poolside room, it is literally steps to the pool!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ububuddy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Orange Park
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My friends and I stayed for 4 nights. We were impressed with the quaintness of this old refurbished motel. We were able to prepare food while there. We really enjoyed our poolside room. The pool had a relaxing waterfall and made it nice to sit outside. The management was so nice and ready to help out with any questions or requests. I would definitely stay again. I really recommend the poolside rooms. The hotel is not on the beach but is so close and so is the lovely Blind Pass downtown area. Nice little shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Choose a poolside room
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Stayed 3 nights, would have stayed longer if possible. Room was a lil small, but for the price, well worth it. Was quiet, and the owners were very helpful and friendly. I would stay again. Worth checking out.

• Stayed October 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I as supposed to stay a few days and ended up staying 2 weeks!! Bruce and Diane are most helpful. Island Time by the waterfall at the pool refreshed and restored. Inexpensive breakfast at the Hurricane in Pass a Grill watching the waves, I did't want to go home.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank wendetlc
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had a chance to meet all the owners and housekeeping on this stay. They are ALL genuine and accommodating. They went above and beyond what I have seen when traveling. The room I stayed in was closest to the street and also the waterfall in the pool. I was reminded of the location only when I opened the door and could hear the noise. The room was comfortable and equally important-clean. I will recommend this hotel when the opportunity arises.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Just come back from vacation in Florida, we stayed at Blind Pass Resort. Have only positive thoughts about this place! Really nice pool area, housekeepers are very attentive! And for very affordable price you get small, but very nice room with all you need, even kitchen stuff! Thank you, guys!

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Rebirth2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I decided to take my wife on an overnight date so we looked up St Pete Beach hotels. I lucked out and found this place thru reviews. We loved it! It has a great pool area complete with two gas grills and grill utensils. The pool is great with a little waterfall at the end of it. Our room was clean and had a great little kitchen that was stocked with everything you need. The owners were really nice and attentive to anything we needed. We originally planned on just staying one night but ended up staying one more. This will definitely be our getaway place from now on!

Room Tip: Room 22 has a great beach theme
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
#17 of 32 in St. Pete Beach
Blue Waters Treasure Island
Blue Waters Treasure Island
#16 of 48 in Treasure Island

Been to Blind Pass Resort-Motel? Share your experiences!