Blind Pass Resort-Motel
US$165
US$215
US$189
Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$181
US$156
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$270
US$230
US$322
US$259
  • Pool
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$222
US$191
US$189
Travelocity
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$311
  • Pool
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$5,698
US$315
US$349
US$304
All reviewshoneymoon suitepool courtyardpoolside roomstay there againpete beachliving room areawithin walking distancestayed nightsst petegrocery storesmall kitchenetterooms were very cleanspring breaklinensgrillmicrowaveupgrades
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband and I stayed for 7 nights. We really enjoyed our poolside room. The pool had a relaxing waterfall and made it nice after being in the heat all day at the beaches. The management was so nice and went out of their ways to make our stay so wonderful, we grew to become very fond of them quickly. I would definitely stay again. I really recommend the poolside rooms. The hotel is not on the beach but is so close there is easy access to all of the surrounding beaches.

Room Tip: If you get a poolside room, it is literally steps to the pool!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ububuddy
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My friends and I stayed for 4 nights. We were impressed with the quaintness of this old refurbished motel. We were able to prepare food while there. We really enjoyed our poolside room. The pool had a relaxing waterfall and made it nice to sit outside. The management was so nice and ready to help out with any questions or requests. I would definitely stay again. I really recommend the poolside rooms. The hotel is not on the beach but is so close and so is the lovely Blind Pass downtown area. Nice little shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Choose a poolside room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Stayed 3 nights, would have stayed longer if possible. Room was a lil small, but for the price, well worth it. Was quiet, and the owners were very helpful and friendly. I would stay again. Worth checking out.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I as supposed to stay a few days and ended up staying 2 weeks!! Bruce and Diane are most helpful. Island Time by the waterfall at the pool refreshed and restored. Inexpensive breakfast at the Hurricane in Pass a Grill watching the waves, I did't want to go home.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank wendetlc
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had a chance to meet all the owners and housekeeping on this stay. They are ALL genuine and accommodating. They went above and beyond what I have seen when traveling. The room I stayed in was closest to the street and also the waterfall in the pool. I was reminded of the location only when I opened the door and could hear the noise. The room was comfortable and equally important-clean. I will recommend this hotel when the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business