“Perfect for budget conscious”

Blind Pass Resort-Motel
Ranked #30 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
CT
“Perfect for budget conscious”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We were looking for a convenient and budget-friendly option while in the Saint Pete Beach area. The Blind Pass resort more than met our needs. The staff were very friendly, the room was clean and our stay was very relaxing. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank camelmania

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Deltona, Florida
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I was in need of a couple of days on the beach and found the Blind Pass Resort the answer to my prayers. Smaller than many of the other options on the beach, I found the smaller resort offered the peace and serenity I sought , while providing an adorable, clean room with friendly service! The location is convenient to other beach amenities while remaining within walking distance to the beach where I enjoyed the awesome Gulf coast sunsets! I found the management and staff friendly and helpful. I hope to one day return to this lovely, peaceful resort!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank Danita T
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My daughter and I really enjoyed stating here. The owners are in the perfect business. They made us feel like we were at home, and were happy to accommodate reasonable requests. And our rate for our week stay was very reasonable; I had enough money left for shopping and playing in one of the best locations in Florida.
We will definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank tampa159
Muskegon, Michigan
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I took the family to Saint Pete Beach for Thanksgiving week and decided to book at the Blind Pass Resort. The resort was clean & quiet- the staff were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We rented the queen apartment and then moved to the two queen bed room. It has more room than the qu...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jeff A
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Room was ok--a little outdated. A little pricey..The gentlemen checking us in was very knowledgable of the area and gave us numerous suggestions of things to do and places to eat. Very clean and the pool was great. Beds are not very comfortable they squeak every time you move and are not comfortable to sleep on..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Stephanie C
diana106, Owner at Blind Pass Resort-Motel, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for your invaluable review. I am so sorry your bed was not comfortable for you. New beds were purchased at the beginning of this year. Both hard and soft were ordered.
After hearing your review that the bed was not comfortable, I have implemented a new policy. Now, our front desk staff will be asking our guest if they have a preference on bed type. This will help us better direct them to the room fitting that bed type.
Thank you again, and I hope you will come back and stay again.
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Diane & Bruce were wonderful.

This is truly a cozy getaway close to beach.

Nice swimming pool w/waterfalls open all hours ;)

I had the Honeymoon Suite room - like an apartment!

Will come back again for sure.

Room Tip: if you are here for romance, get the Honeymoon Suite ;)
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Webster, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here for 4 nights. I have to agree with some of the recent reviews that the management was kind & friendly but we had the same problem with internet connection in our room in the pool area & housekeeping. Room was clean when we arrived but they only made the bed (no change of sheets for 4 days) and replaced the bath towels (old, thin ones). They did not sweep the floor ether. I would recommend bringing your own bath soap. Although they did provide it, it was old and broke apart and did not lather. Unfortunately, I left a new pair of shoes in our room and was told when I contacted the resort, housekeeping said they did not find them. The owners have a great opportunity for a successful business so I hope they step up the housekeeping and update the daily essentials travelers use.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank huntersville64
Thank you for your review, although very disappointing to me. First of all, I am so very sorry your visit was altered with mistakes by us. I take full responsibility, however, I would like to mention how your review has changed things.
First, we have brand new large "Resort style" towels now that came in this week, and we have gotten rid of the older towels. I am truly sorry this was not available to you during your visit, but I can assure you, new large towels are in every room now.
As far as your stay over service, again , I apologize. The housekeepers are to change the sheets every other day unless requested more frequently by the guest. The floor not being swept is also unacceptable. I have hired a "Head Housekeeper" that is starting this week so we can keep an eye on these mistakes before they happen, as every room will now be inspected by her as well.
We have a lost and found department that is very well kept and maintained. Just last week my housekeeper brought me a wallet left with $1,250. inside. I am so sorry your shoes were not found, we are all still keeping our eyes out for them.
If there is ANYTHING we can do to make this up to you, please call me directly and I will do anything in my power to make it up to you. 727-360-6737
Thank you so much again for your review.